Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"I used to have *******, but they are way more money for the same thing. I have had no probs with data from DTN since switching over." - Comment from Public Forum Post
"Everything is working amazing now. I'm already impressed with the true-tick feed of IQFeed and it's ability to support my 480 symbol layout." - Comment from Tyler via Email
"I just wanted to tell you what a fine job you have been doing. While *******, from what I hear, has been down and out, off and on, IQ feed has held like a champ this week." - Comment from Shirin
"If you are serious about your trading I would not rely on IB data for serious daytrading. Took me a while to justify the cost of IQ Feed and in the end, it's just a 2 point stop on ES. Better safe than sorry" - Comment from Public Forum
"I've been using Neoticker RT with IQFeed for two months, and I'm very happy with both of the products (I've had IQFeed for two years with very few complaints). The service from both companies is exceptional." - Comment from Public Forum
"For anyone considering using DTN.IQ for a data feed, my experience with the quality of data and the tech support has been very positive." - Comment from Public Forum
"This is an excellent value, the system is generous (allowing for 500 stocks) and stable (and really is tick-by-tick), and the support is fantastic." - Comment from Shirin via Email
"Boy, probably spent a thousand hours trying to get ******* API to work right. And now two hours to have something running with IQFeed. Hmmm, guess I was pretty stupid to fight rather than switch all this time. And have gotten more customer service from you guys already than total from them… in five years." - Comment from Jim
"I am a hedge fund manager here. It’s funny, I have a Bloomberg terminal and a Bridge feed, but I still like having my DTN feed!" - Comment from Feras
"Thank God for your Data Feed as the only Zippers I see are on my pants (LOL), and no more 200 pip spikes to mess up charts." - Comment from Spiro via Email
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
»Forums Index »Archive (2017 and earlier) »IQFeed 3rd Party Software Support »IQ Feed error code
Author Topic: IQ Feed error code (7 messages, Page 1 of 1)

mjmatt
-Interested User-

Posted: Aug 12, 2007 08:00 AM          Msg. 1 of 7
Get IQ Feed error code when changing tick feeds from any time frame to another in Amibroker. The error screen reads as follows.

code: c0000005
Description: ACESS VIOLATION

Adress: 11303B77

DTN_Jay_Froscheiser
-VP, Product Operations-

DTN IQFeed/DTN.IQ/DTN NxCore

Posted: Aug 12, 2007 09:41 AM          Msg. 2 of 7
It may help if you can give some details about what exactly you are doing at the time of the error. We can then try to recreate the error and track it down. Is the error inside IQconnect, or AmiBroker? Also, if you could post a screenshot of the error that would help as well.

Jay Froscheiser
DTN - Trading Markets

mjmatt
-Interested User-

Posted: Aug 15, 2007 05:22 AM          Msg. 3 of 7
I get this error code when I am up and running at say tick data and change the database settings to 1 min through Amibroker Database settings. I hit config button and the program relogs in to IQ feed to set up 1min feed I guess and a small IQ error screen comes up twice. I hit ok on the error screen and they go away and the program continues running and getting data.

DTN_Steve_S
-DTN Guru-

Posted: Aug 15, 2007 09:33 AM          Msg. 4 of 7
I can duplicate this error using AmiBroker's software.

This is not an IQFeed error message. At this point I would guess it is an error being generated by Amibroker's IQFeed plugin.

I will email thier developer to get thier thoughts on why this might be happening.

DTN_Steve_S
-DTN Guru-

Posted: Aug 15, 2007 01:00 PM          Msg. 5 of 7
The response I received from Amibroker about this is that they will look into this error but this is "not supported operation" and that the database interval should be set at creation and then never again.

Any viewing interval change should be done from
View-> menu (there are selections for every interval) plus you can display charts
in MANY intervals at once.

mjmatt
-Interested User-

Posted: Aug 15, 2007 03:38 PM          Msg. 6 of 7
If I keep the database to tick and force bacfill I do not get any Hourly back fill. I have to switch to min or hourly to get the backfill. Then it will go away if I go back to tick or,5 or 15 sec and backfill.????

DTN_Steve_S
-DTN Guru-

Posted: Aug 16, 2007 01:38 PM          Msg. 7 of 7
I would suggest bringing this to the attention of Amibroker support directly. I am not familiar enough with thier software to accurately troubleshoot at this point.

Time: Thu May 2, 2024 3:03 AM CFBB v1.2.0 15 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003