Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"Everything is working amazing now. I'm already impressed with the true-tick feed of IQFeed and it's ability to support my 480 symbol layout." - Comment from Tyler via Email
"My broker in Davenport suggested I give you a try as he uses your service and says its the best." - Comment from Bill via RT Chat
"Everything is working great ! Very impressive client. The news refreshes better and is more pertinent than the ******* feed I paid $ 100/month for. I Also like the charts a lot." - Comment from Leon
"Thanks for following up with me. You guys do a great job in tech support." - Comment from Phelps
"I am very happy I changed. I love the product, but more so I am thrilled with Tech Support. You are knowledgeable, polite, pleasant and professional." - Comment from Pat
"I just wanted to say how happy I am with your service. I was able to download the API docs last week and I was able to replicate Interactive Brokers historical bar queries and realtime bar queries over the weekend. That was about one of the fastest integrations that I've ever done and it works perfectly!!!!" - Comment from Jason via Email
"I am keeping IQFeed, much better reliabilty than *******. I may refer a few other people in the office to switch as well." - Comment from Don
"Thank God for your Data Feed as the only Zippers I see are on my pants (LOL), and no more 200 pip spikes to mess up charts." - Comment from Spiro via Email
"And by the way, have to say this. I love the IQFeed software. It's rock solid and it has a really nice API." - Comment from Thomas via RT Chat
"I was on the phone with a friend who uses CQG and right after the Fed announcement, CQG was as much as 30 seconds behind DTN.IQ. Some quotes were off by as much as 15-18 cents. Your feed never missed a beat." - Comment from Roger
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
Viewing User Profile for: mjmatt
About Contact
Last Post: Aug 15, 2007 03:38 PM
Interests:
Email: mjmatt@bellsouth.net
AIM:
Yahoo IM:
Post Statistics
mjmatt has contributed to 6 posts out of 21195 total posts (0.03%) in 6,127 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
IQFeed 3rd Party Software Support » IQ Feed error code Aug 15, 2007 03:38 PM (Total replies: 6)

If I keep the database to tick and force bacfill I do not get any Hourly back fill. I have to switch to min or hourly to get the backfill. Then it will go away if I go back to tick or,5 or 15 sec and backfill.????

IQFeed 3rd Party Software Support » IQ Feed error code Aug 15, 2007 05:22 AM (Total replies: 6)

I get this error code when I am up and running at say tick data and change the database settings to 1 min through Amibroker Database settings. I hit config button and the program relogs in to IQ feed to set up 1min feed I guess and a small IQ error screen comes up twice. I hit ok on the error screen and they go away and the program continues running and getting data.

Data and Content Support » Populate IQfeed database Aug 12, 2007 08:22 AM (Total replies: 3)

FYI:
I figured it out. When you create the new IQFeed database in AB you can take a preexisting non IQFEED database and simple use windows explorer to move it under the new IQ database. Not all symbols update because of format but 90% do. INDICES are the worst beacuse the symbol format/symbols differ greatly from yahoos, etc.

Data and Content Support » Accessing news feeds Aug 12, 2007 08:02 AM (Total replies: 1)

Amibroker has web research window where you give the url to access symbol information. How do we access the free news feeds for IQ?

IQFeed 3rd Party Software Support » IQ Feed error code Aug 12, 2007 08:00 AM (Total replies: 6)

Get IQ Feed error code when changing tick feeds from any time frame to another in Amibroker. The error screen reads as follows.

code: c0000005
Description: ACESS VIOLATION

Adress: 11303B77

Data and Content Support » Populate IQfeed database Aug 9, 2007 07:14 PM (Total replies: 3)

How do you populate the database with all the us stocks? Do you have to inter them in manually? I am using Amibroker. Any help please. I am on a trial version.

Time: Fri May 17, 2024 1:09 AM CFBB v1.2.0 8 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003