Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"Previously I was using *******. IQFeed is WAY more economical, and for my charting needs is just as good, if not better." - Comment from Public Forum Post
"If you are serious about your trading I would not rely on IB data for serious daytrading. Took me a while to justify the cost of IQ Feed and in the end, it's just a 2 point stop on ES. Better safe than sorry" - Comment from Public Forum
"I am very pleased with the DTNIQ system for quotes and news." - Comment from Larry
"Interactive Brokers tick data was inconsistent, so I have switched to using DTN exclusively. It is great to no longer have to worry about my datafeed all day long." - Comment from Philippe
"IQFeed version 4 is a real screamer compared to anything else I have seen." - Comment from Tom
"After all the anxiety I had with my previous data provider it is a relief not to have to worry about data speed and integrity." - Comment from Eamonn
"Thank God for your Data Feed as the only Zippers I see are on my pants (LOL), and no more 200 pip spikes to mess up charts." - Comment from Spiro via Email
"DTN feed was the only feed that consistently matched Bloomberg feed for BID/ASK data verification work these past years......DTN feed is a must for my supply & demand based trading using Cumulative Delta" - Comment from Public Forum Post
"I am enjoying the feed very much - so superior to the broker provided feed I was previously using." - Comment from George
"Thanks for the great product and support. During this week of high volume trading, my QuoteTracker + IQ Feed setup never missed a beat. Also, thanks for your swiftness in responding to data issues. I was on ******* for a few years before I made the switch over early this year, and wish I had done it a long time ago." - Comment from Ken
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
Viewing User Profile for: dtn teresa gilster
About Contact
Last Post: Jan 4, 2023 09:22 AM
Interests:
Email: teresa.gilster@dtn.com
AIM:
Yahoo IM:
Post Statistics
dtn teresa gilster has contributed to 15 posts out of 21185 total posts (0.07%) in 5,482 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
System Status Announcements » Connection Issue - Resolved Jan 4, 2023 09:22 AM (Total replies: 0)

The connection issue has been resolved that impacted some of our IQFeed users. Please contact Customer Support if you are still experiencing the issue. We thank you for your patience and understanding while we resolved the connection issue.

General Product Announcements » Christmas and New Year's Holiday Hours Dec 14, 2022 10:01 AM (Total replies: 0)

DTN would like to wish our customers a safe and happy Holidays!

Holiday Customer Service Hours: (all times CST)

Friday- Dec. 23 – 12:00am-2:00pm
Monday- Dec. 26 - 12:00am -9:00am

Friday- Dec. 30th – 12:00am – 2:00pm
Monday - Jan. 2nd - 12:00am-9:00am

Thank you!

DTN would like to wish our customers a safe and Happy Thanksgiving.

Holiday Customer Service Hours:

Thursday, Nov. 24th: Open 12:00am -10:00am (cst)
Friday, Nov. 25th: Open 12:00am - 2:00pm (cst)

System Status Announcements » IQFeed Historical Data issue Oct 17, 2022 07:15 AM (Total replies: 2)

We have resolved the issues we were having with IQFeed and Historical data. If you are still seeing problems, make sure you completely disconnect from the feed and make a fresh connection. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

System Status Announcements » IQFeed Historical Data issue Oct 16, 2022 07:58 PM (Total replies: 2)

DTN continues to investigate the issue with pulling history. We apologize for the inconvenience, and we appreciate your patience.

System Status Announcements » IQFeed Historical Data issue Oct 16, 2022 05:09 PM (Total replies: 2)

DTN is aware of an issue with the IQFeed Historical Data. Our engineers are working to resolve it now.

Effective Sunday, June 12 (trade date Monday, June 13), the lead month roll procedure for E-mini S&P 500 and Micro E-mini S&P 500 futures will be amended on CME Globex.

Click on link to review changes: https://iqhelp.dtn.com/cme-changes-lead-month-roll-procedure/

Thank you!

In observance of the Memorial Day holiday, IQ Feed Customer Service will be closed Monday, May 30th.
We will reopen at 12:00am CT on Tuesday, May 31st.

Monday, May 23, 2022
ICE Futures US
Canola - Closed
TSX - Closed for Victoria Day

Friday, May 27, 2022
Regular trading hours

Sunday, May 29, 2022
CME Globex:
Equity, Cryptocurrency, Interest Rate, FX, Energy, Metals- Regular open at 5:00 p.m. for trade date of Tuesday, May 31
MGEX SPIKES-Regular open at 5:00 p.m. for trade date of Tuesday, May 31
Grain and Oilseed, Mini-Grain, MGEX Wheat and Indices - Extended Pre-Open at 4:00 p.m.
Dairy- Extended Pre-Open at 4:00 p.m.

Monday, May 30, 2022
CME Globex:
MGEX SPIKES-Trading halt at 10:30 a.m.
Equity, Interest Rate -Trading halt at Noon
Cryptocurrency, FX-Trading halt at 4:00 p.m.
Halted products resume trading at 5:00 p.m. for trade date Tuesday, May 31
Grain and Oilseed, Mini-Grain, MGEX Wheat and Indices -Regular open at 7:00 p.m. for trade date of Tuesday, May 31
Dairy -Regular open at 5:00 p.m. for trade date of Tuesday, May 31
Lumber, Livestock- Closed
Eurex
Brazilian, Canadian and US Equity Derivatives-Closed
ICE Futures Europe
UK Natural Gas and Power Contracts, IFEUNatural Gas 1st Line Contracts -Early Close at 11:00 a.m.
ICE Futures US
Sugar No 11 and No 16, Coffee, Cotton, Cocoa, FCOJ-Closed
Canola -Regular Trading Hours
US Dollar Index and Currency Pairs-Regular Trading Hours,No TAS Trading
MSCI Index, NYSE FANG, Monthly Precious Metals-Early Close at Noon,No TAS Trading
Bakkt Bitcoin-Early Close at 4:00 p.m.,No TAS Trading
NYSE, NYSE American, ARCA, NYSE Bonds, NASDAQ-Closed

Tuesday, May 31, 2022
Regular Trading hours

Thursday, June 2, 2022
Eurex
British Equity Derivatives-Closed
ICE Futures Europe
IFEU Agricultural Commodities-Closed
UK Natural Gas and Power Contracts-Closed
IFEU Natural Gas 1st Line Contracts-Closed
LME, LSE-Closed

Friday, June 3, 2022
Eurex
British Equities Derivatives-Closed
ICE Futures Europe
IFEU Agricultural Commoditites-Closed
UK Natural Gas and Power Contracts-Closed
IFEU Natural Gas 1st Line Contracts-Closed
ICE Futures US
Cocoa, Coffee, Sugar No 11- Late Open at 6:30 a.m.
LME, LSE -Closed

DTN is finishing our testing phase for the upgrading and relocating our Data Centers to Chicago, IL. This change will improve reliability and reduce latency for data we provide.

If you have not had a chance to make the required firewall changes, please do so now. Customers with outbound firewalls will require an IP address addition to connect as the new Data Center is phased in. This will need to be done this week. Follow this link for the documentation: https://iqhelp.dtn.com/firewall-ip-addresses/

If you do not have an outbound firewall no change is required to be made to continue with the service after the Data Center upgrade.

Thank you

System Status Announcements » LIVE CHAT IS DOWN Oct 5, 2021 09:26 PM (Total replies: 2)

We are currently experiencing issues with our live chat for Technical Support. To reach Support, please email support@iqfeed.net or call (800) 779-7299.

General Product Announcements » Labor Day Monday Sept. 6th Holiday Hours Sep 4, 2021 05:52 PM (Total replies: 0)

In observance of the Labor Day holiday, IQ Feed Customer support will be closed from 10:00am-5:00pm (cst).
We will reopen at 5:00pm (cst). Thank you.

Monday August 2 is a civic holiday in Canada, and Canadian markets are closed.

System Status Announcements » News not updating Jul 27, 2021 08:44 AM (Total replies: 2)

We are continuing to investigate the cause of this issue and have engaged additional engineers.

System Status Announcements » News not updating Jul 27, 2021 08:11 AM (Total replies: 2)

Currently all our news sources are not updating. Developers are looking into the issue.

IQFeed 3rd Party Software Support » Daily (not Intraday) Splits Aug 28, 2020 01:54 PM (Total replies: 22)

Roberts,

Our development team is researching potential solutions, however, we are unable to provide an ETA on when a decimal change would be implemented.

We thank you for your feedback. While we cannot promise immediate changes, we take all comments from our users seriously. Thank you for being a DTN customer.

Best regards,
Teresa Gilster
Global Customer Services Manager

Time: Thu April 18, 2024 5:12 PM CFBB v1.2.0 8 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003