Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"The people at Nirvana have very nice things to say about your company and I can see why! Price and service is a potent combination." - Comment from Ed
"Boy, probably spent a thousand hours trying to get ******* API to work right. And now two hours to have something running with IQFeed. Hmmm, guess I was pretty stupid to fight rather than switch all this time. And have gotten more customer service from you guys already than total from them… in five years." - Comment from Jim
"The service is great, I see a noticeable improvement in my volume profiles over [broker]'s data feed" - Comment from Larry
"If someone needs the best quality data and backfill beyond what their broker provides at a rate that is the best in the industry, I highly recommend IQFeed." - Comment from Josh via Public Forum
"I have been using IQFeed now for a few years in MultiCharts and I have zero complaints. Very, very rare to have any data hiccups or anything at all go wrong." - Comment from Public Forum
"Awesome response, as usual. It is a sincere and refreshing pleasure to do business with DTN, compared to your competition." - Comment from Ryan
"This beats the pants off CQG, I am definitely switching to the ProphetX 3.0!" - Comment from Stephen
"I am a hedge fund manager here. It’s funny, I have a Bloomberg terminal and a Bridge feed, but I still like having my DTN feed!" - Comment from Feras
"I have to tell you though that using the IQFeed API is about the easiest and cleanest I have seen for some time." - Comment from Jim
"I will tell others who want to go into trading that DTN ProphetX is an invaluable tool, I don't think anyone can trade without it..." - Comment from Luther
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
»Forums Index »Archive (2017 and earlier) »IQFeed Developer Support »Some aftermarket bars missing
Author Topic: Some aftermarket bars missing (3 messages, Page 1 of 1)

sweigner
-Interested User-

Posted: Sep 26, 2017 11:48 AM          Msg. 1 of 3
I am seeing that some low volume aftermarket bars are not showing up in the historical data. For example, YELP 1 minute bar on 8/11/2017 at 03:35 is missing. It is low volume (10). IQFeed is showing bars on 01:41 and not another until 06:27, missing the bars at 02:23, 03:35, 06:06, 06:16 and 06:17. Is IQFeed skipping those because they are low volume?

Scott

DTN_Tim Walter
-DTN Guru-

Posted: Sep 26, 2017 01:14 PM          Msg. 2 of 3
Hello,

Only last qualified and form T trades are included in minute data. Trades under 100 shares are generally neither of those, usually those are tagged as odd lot trades and those do not set a last, and in turn are not included in the minute data. You would need to build volume from the tick data to catch these trades.

Tim

sweigner
-Interested User-

Posted: Sep 26, 2017 02:30 PM          Msg. 3 of 3
Thanks Tim. That's a good explanation. Thanks for the quick reply!

Scott

Time: Sat April 27, 2024 7:13 AM CFBB v1.2.0 10 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003