Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"You have an excellent product !!!!!!" - Comment from Arely
"IQFeed version 4 is a real screamer compared to anything else I have seen." - Comment from Tom
"Everything is working amazing now. I'm already impressed with the true-tick feed of IQFeed and it's ability to support my 480 symbol layout." - Comment from Tyler via Email
"Previously I was using *******. IQFeed is WAY more economical, and for my charting needs is just as good, if not better." - Comment from Public Forum Post
"You are much better than lawyers or the phone company because you answer the phone when I call! I just love your customer service." - Comment from Isreal
"After all the anxiety I had with my previous data provider it is a relief not to have to worry about data speed and integrity." - Comment from Eamonn
"IQ feed works very well, does not have all of the normal interruptions I have grown used to on *******" - Comment from Mark
"It’s so nice to be working with real professionals!" - Comment from Len
"I'm very glad I switched to IQFeed. It's working perfectly with no lag, even during fast market conditions." - Comment from Andy via Email
"Boy, probably spent a thousand hours trying to get ******* API to work right. And now two hours to have something running with IQFeed. Hmmm, guess I was pretty stupid to fight rather than switch all this time. And have gotten more customer service from you guys already than total from them… in five years." - Comment from Jim
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
»Forums Index »Archive (2017 and earlier) »IQFeed Developer Support »IQFeed Fee for CME eminis & developer fee of developing a freeware
Author Topic: IQFeed Fee for CME eminis & developer fee of developing a freeware (2 messages, Page 1 of 1)

tradingcomputer
-Interested User-

Novice Algo Trader

Posted: Dec 25, 2015 06:59 AM          Msg. 1 of 2
Hi DTN team,

I am developing a freeware based on IQFeed.

The initial focus would be CME eminis, real time level I and Market Depth.

What would be the monthly fee? Is my understanding on the fee structure below is correct?

Startup Fee, just once, $50.
IQfeed core service, $75/month
For non-professional CME Group Globex data, Level II $15/month, Level I $3/month

So the total is $93/month + $50 one-off.

If I add ASX24 Commodities (Sydney Futures), it will be additional $76 + additional $20 for Market Depth

So the total with ASX24+Market Depth will be ($93+$76+$20)=$189/month + $50 one-off

Is this correct?

As I am developing a freeware based one IQfeed, can I get the developer registration fee $324/year to be waived?

Thank you

quantitativeAnalysis(machineLearning(technicalAnalysis,fundamentalAnalysis))=$$$

DTN_Jay_Froscheiser
-VP, Product Operations-

DTN IQFeed/DTN.IQ/DTN NxCore

Posted: Dec 25, 2015 08:10 AM          Msg. 2 of 2
For IQFeed with Emini market depth, the fees would be $50 startup fee plus $115 per month plus exchange fees. Exchange fees will vary depending upon if your software has order execution capability and thus would qualify a user for non-pro fees or if the full Emini exchange fee would be required.

To add international futures such as ASX, you would add $30 plus exchange fees.

If you have a commercial software application, we can waive the API fees. Just contact our sales group on Monday and we can get you all set up.

We look forward to serving your needs!

Jay Froscheiser
Vice President, Active Trader Products

Time: Wed May 29, 2024 11:07 PM CFBB v1.2.0 6 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003