Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"If you want customer service that answers the phone, your best bet is IQFeed. I cannot stop praising them or their technical support. They are always there for you, and they are quick. I have used ****** too but the best value is IQFeed." - Comment from Public Forum
"Previously I was using *******. IQFeed is WAY more economical, and for my charting needs is just as good, if not better." - Comment from Public Forum Post
"This is an excellent value, the system is generous (allowing for 500 stocks) and stable (and really is tick-by-tick), and the support is fantastic." - Comment from Shirin via Email
"I cannot believe what a difference it makes trading with ProphetX!" - Comment from Bruce in Los Angeles
"I am keeping IQFeed, much better reliabilty than *******. I may refer a few other people in the office to switch as well." - Comment from Don
"Interactive Brokers tick data was inconsistent, so I have switched to using DTN exclusively. It is great to no longer have to worry about my datafeed all day long." - Comment from Philippe
"After all the anxiety I had with my previous data provider it is a relief not to have to worry about data speed and integrity." - Comment from Eamonn
"I just wanted to tell you what a fine job you have been doing. While *******, from what I hear, has been down and out, off and on, IQ feed has held like a champ this week." - Comment from Shirin
"Everything is working amazing now. I'm already impressed with the true-tick feed of IQFeed and it's ability to support my 480 symbol layout." - Comment from Tyler via Email
"I was with ******* for 4 years at $230 a month, this is a huge savings for me, GOD BLESS YOU PEOPLE," - Comment from T.S. via Email
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
»Forums Index »Archive (2017 and earlier) »General Product Announcements »DTN.IQ and IQFeed and Exchange Price Changes Effective Jan 1, 2015
Author Topic: DTN.IQ and IQFeed and Exchange Price Changes Effective Jan 1, 2015 (1 messages, Page 1 of 1)

DTN_Jay_Froscheiser
-VP, Product Operations-

DTN IQFeed/DTN.IQ/DTN NxCore

Posted: Dec 12, 2014 03:20 PM          Msg. 1 of 1
Effective Jan 1, 2015 There will be price changes to DTN.IQ and IQFeed as well as several Exchanges. Because the exchange changes impact each customer differently, please visit our website www.iqfeed.net and click on "fees" to view the updated exchange fees.

The base price for IQFeed will change to $75 per month
The base price for DTN.IQ will change to $120 per month
The International futures entitlement fee will change to $30 per month.
Our developers are continually working on enhancements for DTN IQFeed and we have some exciting things in store for 2015! We appreciate your business and thank you for your continued feedback. Your input helps make DTN IQFeed the best market data product available. If you want to make changes to your subscription please visit our website www.iqfeed.net and click on “Manage Account.”
Lock in your 2014 rates and save and additional 20% (excludes exchange fees) by prepaying your annual subscription by Friday December 30th, 2014. Contact us today at billing@dtn.com, Toll free at 800-837-0708 , Outside US 1-402-390-2328 option 1 ext. 5204.

Time: Thu May 2, 2024 10:31 PM CFBB v1.2.0 8 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003