Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"I started a trial a few weeks back before the market went wild. DTN.IQ didn’t miss anything and beat my other provider. I decided to stay with you because of the great service through all the volatility." - Comment from Mike
"You have an excellent feed. Very few spikes for Spot Forex." - Comment from Public Forum Post
"You are much better than lawyers or the phone company because you answer the phone when I call! I just love your customer service." - Comment from Isreal
"For anyone considering using DTN.IQ for a data feed, my experience with the quality of data and the tech support has been very positive." - Comment from Public Forum
"Thank God for your Data Feed as the only Zippers I see are on my pants (LOL), and no more 200 pip spikes to mess up charts." - Comment from Spiro via Email
"Thank you so much - awesome feed, awesome service!" - Comment from Greg via Email
"Thanks for all of your help. Great customer service deserves to be recognized which one the reasons I've been a customer of DTN for over 10 years!" - Comment from Stuart
"Very impressed with the quality of your feed - ******* is a real donkey in comparison." - Comment from A.C. via Email
"I've been using IQFeed 4 in a multi-threaded situation for the last week or two on 2600 symbols or so with 100 simultaneous daily charts, and I have had 100% responsiveness." - Comment from Scott
"I've never had DTN go out on me since switching. ******* would go down a couple times every month when I was using them." - Comment from Bryce in AL.
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
»Forums Index »Archive (2017 and earlier) »Market Summary Files Announcements »Error in Market Summary Files (futures-32_*)
Author Topic: Error in Market Summary Files (futures-32_*) (1 messages, Page 1 of 1)

LonnieS
-King of IQ Development-

Posted: Mar 3, 2011 11:35 AM          Msg. 1 of 1
We have discovered that the CMEMINI listed market symbols (43) were being included in the CBOE Futures (CFE- 32) files instead of the CME (34) files.

This has been corrected so the content of the CFE (32) and CME (34) files will change.

Lonnie Shumate
Development Manager, IQ Systems
Telvent DTN

Time: Mon April 29, 2024 6:56 AM CFBB v1.2.0 14 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003