Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"I use IQ Feed, Great stuff as far as data analysis information, storage and retrieval is concerned." - Comment from Public Forum
"I ran your IQFeed DDE vs. my broker vs. a level II window for some slow-moving options. I would see the level II quote change, then your feed update instantaneously. My broker's DDE, however, would take as much as 30 seconds to update. I am not chasing milliseconds, but half a minute is unacceptable." - Comment from Rob
"Thanks for following up with me. You guys do a great job in tech support." - Comment from Phelps
"I was on the phone with a friend who uses CQG and right after the Fed announcement, CQG was as much as 30 seconds behind DTN.IQ. Some quotes were off by as much as 15-18 cents. Your feed never missed a beat." - Comment from Roger
"Everything is working amazing now. I'm already impressed with the true-tick feed of IQFeed and it's ability to support my 480 symbol layout." - Comment from Tyler via Email
"IQ feed is brilliant. The support is mind-bending. What service!" - Comment from Public Forum Post
"I was with ******* for 4 years at $230 a month, this is a huge savings for me, GOD BLESS YOU PEOPLE," - Comment from T.S. via Email
"I just wanted to tell you what a fine job you have been doing. While *******, from what I hear, has been down and out, off and on, IQ feed has held like a champ this week." - Comment from Shirin
"I've been using Neoticker RT with IQFeed for two months, and I'm very happy with both of the products (I've had IQFeed for two years with very few complaints). The service from both companies is exceptional." - Comment from Public Forum
"Can I get another account from you? I am tired of ******* going down so often" - Comment from George
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
»Forums Index »Archive (2017 and earlier) »DTN Satellite Products »Satellite aiming
Author Topic: Satellite aiming (4 messages, Page 1 of 1)

spersels
-Interested User-

Posted: Nov 2, 2004 12:44 PM          Msg. 1 of 4
I am considering signing up for the satellite feed but I need to know if I can get a clear path between my dish and the satellite. Can anyone post the azimuth & elevation data for the satellite(s) I need?

THanks,

/s

JP
-Interested User-

Posted: Nov 4, 2004 09:44 PM          Msg. 2 of 4
you have to let us know what part of the usa you are in. If it has not changed it will be aimed at Texas

I download Chameleon to my new computer and now I cannot get tick charts but can get them on @signs and day time but no for 1 to ? min. also I have tryed to get the currencies and when I input the symbol it go on the page with small letters and no input

DTN_Ken_Heinze
-Interested User-

Posted: Nov 5, 2004 11:25 AM          Msg. 3 of 4
Hi,
I can think of several possibilities here, but first of all, we have undertaken a change of satellites recently that involves currencies, bonds, and index futures, they are only available for passthrough on our new Velocity Satellite.
If you have already upgraded your service, I would suggest going to the "Database tablecheck" function (found in the "Chameleon" folder in "Programs" when you click on "Start"). Make sure there are no items listed in the "Tables missing from the borrow structure DB."
If any items are found there, they can be removed from the "Chameleon folder" or the "Data folder" (in the chameleon folder) which can be found in the "Program files" folder on the C:/ drive.
Once those items are removed you can run the "Verify and Rebuild" function
on the right hand corner of the database tablecheck window.
Please try these things and let us know if you need more help.

Ken Heinze, Market Access Customer Service

DTN_Ken_Heinze
-Interested User-

Posted: Nov 5, 2004 11:29 AM          Msg. 4 of 4
In order to tell you what the coordinates are it would be helpful to know where in the country you are located. there is a guide available online at http://www.microspace.com/satellites/pointinginfo/index.shtml

This guide is for our Velocity Satellite only.

Ken Heinze, Market Access Customer Service

Time: Fri April 19, 2024 3:11 AM CFBB v1.2.0 10 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003