Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"After all the anxiety I had with my previous data provider it is a relief not to have to worry about data speed and integrity." - Comment from Eamonn
"As a past ******* customer(and not a happy one), IQ Feed by DTN is a much better and cheaper product with great customer support. I have had no problems at all since switching over." - Comment from Public Forum
"I cannot believe what a difference it makes trading with ProphetX!" - Comment from Bruce in Los Angeles
"Can I get another account from you? I am tired of ******* going down so often" - Comment from George
"If you want customer service that answers the phone, your best bet is IQFeed. I cannot stop praising them or their technical support. They are always there for you, and they are quick. I have used ****** too but the best value is IQFeed." - Comment from Public Forum
"Its working FABULOUSLY for me!! Holy cow...there has been so much I've been missing lately, and with this feed and Linnsoft software...I'm in the game now." - Comment from Chris R.
"I just wanted to let u know that your data feed/service is by far the best!!! Your unfiltered tick data is excellent for reading order flow and none of your competitors delivers this quality of data!" - Comment from Peter via Email
"My broker in Davenport suggested I give you a try as he uses your service and says its the best." - Comment from Bill via RT Chat
"I had always used ******* but for the past 2 weeks have been trying DTN IQFeed. Customer support has been extraordinary. They call just to make sure your problem hasn't recurred." - Comment from Public Forum
"It’s so nice to be working with real professionals!" - Comment from Len
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
»Forums Index »Archive (2017 and earlier) »Data and Content Support »Error: LFZ8
Author Topic: Error: LFZ8 (13 messages, Page 1 of 1)

sersan
-Interested User-

Posted: Oct 13, 2008 09:48 AM          Msg. 1 of 13
Hei:
There is some problem with euronext derivatives data, specifically LFZ8. Several ticks are lost and in some moments, it seems that data are running slowly.
REgads.

sersan
-Interested User-

Posted: Oct 13, 2008 12:42 PM          Msg. 2 of 13
Please, repair the LFZ8 graphic as soon as possible, since it is literally ruined.

Regards.

DTN_SarahS
-DTN Evangelist-

Posted: Oct 13, 2008 01:16 PM          Msg. 3 of 13
Hi Sersan,

I am not seeing any issue with the LFZ8 data on either server farm. I have looked at 1 minute, 5 minute, 10 minute, and daily charts. Can you specify what exactly you are seeing? If you can give me an idea of what you are seeing, perhaps i can duplicate it. Are you still seeing delays in the data?

Sarah
DTN Trading Markets

sersan
-Interested User-

Posted: Oct 13, 2008 01:28 PM          Msg. 4 of 13
See the image attached please. Do you think this chart is ok?

File Attached: ftse.PNG (downloaded 2343 times)

DTN_SarahS
-DTN Evangelist-

Posted: Oct 13, 2008 01:41 PM          Msg. 5 of 13
Sergi,

The attachment is not working for me. Can you email it to me?

Sarah

sersan
-Interested User-

Posted: Oct 14, 2008 03:13 AM          Msg. 6 of 13
The problem is continuing and it is extending to MTV8!
Please, repair it!

sersan
-Interested User-

Posted: Oct 14, 2008 06:53 AM          Msg. 7 of 13
Hi:

Besides the problem with LFZ8 chart, look at the attached chart of MTV8.
There are two 15 minutes-bars marked with 3:30. This problem has already gone a few days ago in MTV8. Lately, there were many mistakes with data from Euronext. Please, repair the charts as soon as possible and take measures to prevent the recurrence of such errors.

Regards.

File Attached: cac.PNG (downloaded 2270 times)

DTN_CurtisT
-DTN Technical Support-

Posted: Oct 14, 2008 07:12 AM          Msg. 8 of 13
Hello Sersan, I am seeing the same duplication of data that you are and I have reported this to our Market Data Intgerity Team for correction.

Thanks.

Curtis Thompson
curtis.thompson@dtn.com
Trading Markets Customer Service
1-800-397-7000 x3614

sersan
-Interested User-

Posted: Oct 14, 2008 07:41 AM          Msg. 9 of 13
Thanks.

However, keep in mind that it is the third day that this happens, so it is obvious that there is a problem that requires a solution.

Regards.

sersan
-Interested User-

Posted: Oct 14, 2008 07:56 AM          Msg. 10 of 13
Ah. Remember that the LFZ8 yesterday chart also needs to be repaired. Do it as soon as possible please.

Regards.

DTN_SarahS
-DTN Evangelist-

Posted: Oct 15, 2008 08:11 AM          Msg. 11 of 13
Hi Sergi,

All should be repaired at this point. We are actively watching for problems on these symbols, and working with the data provider to prevent future problems.

Sarah

sersan
-Interested User-

Posted: Oct 17, 2008 03:08 AM          Msg. 12 of 13
Again, there are problems with MTV8 and MTX8. Two bars time stamped at 4:00… bad ticks…
The error occurs with historical data, the data received in real time it seems ok.
Repair it as soon as possible please.
REgards.

DTN_CurtisT
-DTN Technical Support-

Posted: Oct 17, 2008 06:40 AM          Msg. 13 of 13
Hello, I have gone ahead and got this reported to our Market Data team for correction. I do know that they are still working on a solution to this issue but we do not yet have a time frame of how soon that will be. So please continue to report any errors you see so we can have them corrected in the mean time.

Thanks.

Curtis Thompson
curtis.thompson@dtn.com
Trading Markets Customer Service
1-800-397-7000 x3614

Time: Tue April 23, 2024 5:35 PM CFBB v1.2.0 10 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003