Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"I just wanted to tell you what a fine job you have been doing. While *******, from what I hear, has been down and out, off and on, IQ feed has held like a champ this week." - Comment from Shirin
"Everything is working great ! Very impressive client. The news refreshes better and is more pertinent than the ******* feed I paid $ 100/month for. I Also like the charts a lot." - Comment from Leon
"For anyone considering using DTN.IQ for a data feed, my experience with the quality of data and the tech support has been very positive." - Comment from Public Forum
"You have an excellent product !!!!!!" - Comment from Arely
"Can I get another account from you? I am tired of ******* going down so often" - Comment from George
"There is no doubt that IQFeed is the best data provider. I am very satisfied with your services. And IQFeed is the only one that I would recommend to my friends. Now, most of them are using your product in China." - Comment from Zhezhe
"You are either overstaffed or people just don't have problems with your feed because customer support always answers the phone quickly." - Comment from Jay via Email
"I just wanted to let you know how fast and easy I found it to integrate IQFeed into our existing Java code using your JNI client. In my experience, such things almost never go so smoothly - great job!" - Comment from Nate
"I am very pleased with the DTNIQ system for quotes and news." - Comment from Larry
"I've never had DTN go out on me since switching. ******* would go down a couple times every month when I was using them." - Comment from Bryce in AL.
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
»Forums Index »Archive (2017 and earlier) »Data and Content Support »missing data?
Author Topic: missing data? (4 messages, Page 1 of 1)

mong
-Interested User-

Posted: Jan 31, 2008 02:58 AM          Msg. 1 of 4
hello,

i am trying to back fill intra day data from the 30th (yday) to now. when i do i get about 2bars of data for the 30th and first few minutes of since i've started my pc.

is there bad tick data in the serverfarm. are other users having problems? this is for YM dow futures march contract @YMH8.

thx.

mong
-Interested User-

Posted: Jan 31, 2008 02:59 AM          Msg. 2 of 4
hello,

i am trying to back fill intra day data from the 30th (yday) to now. when i do i get about 2bars of data for the 30th and first few minutes of since i've started my pc (this morning).

is there bad tick data in the serverfarm. are other users having problems? this is for YM dow futures march contract @YMH8.

thx.

DTN_Ken_Heinze
-Interested User-

Posted: Jan 31, 2008 06:22 AM          Msg. 3 of 4
I have not been able to find any gap or bad data for the symbol @ymh8.
Please contact us at support@iqfeed.net, or your charting software provider for further assistance.

I've included a screenshot of a 5 min. @ymh8 chart taken from IQfeed.

Ken Heinze, Market Access Customer Service

File Attached: @ymh8 1-31.gif (downloaded 1678 times)

mong
-Interested User-

Posted: Feb 5, 2008 03:31 PM          Msg. 4 of 4
ok. thanks.

Time: Tue April 30, 2024 3:58 AM CFBB v1.2.0 14 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003