Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"I use IQ Feed, Great stuff as far as data analysis information, storage and retrieval is concerned." - Comment from Public Forum
"I ran your IQFeed DDE vs. my broker vs. a level II window for some slow-moving options. I would see the level II quote change, then your feed update instantaneously. My broker's DDE, however, would take as much as 30 seconds to update. I am not chasing milliseconds, but half a minute is unacceptable." - Comment from Rob
"Thanks for following up with me. You guys do a great job in tech support." - Comment from Phelps
"I was on the phone with a friend who uses CQG and right after the Fed announcement, CQG was as much as 30 seconds behind DTN.IQ. Some quotes were off by as much as 15-18 cents. Your feed never missed a beat." - Comment from Roger
"Everything is working amazing now. I'm already impressed with the true-tick feed of IQFeed and it's ability to support my 480 symbol layout." - Comment from Tyler via Email
"IQ feed is brilliant. The support is mind-bending. What service!" - Comment from Public Forum Post
"I was with ******* for 4 years at $230 a month, this is a huge savings for me, GOD BLESS YOU PEOPLE," - Comment from T.S. via Email
"I just wanted to tell you what a fine job you have been doing. While *******, from what I hear, has been down and out, off and on, IQ feed has held like a champ this week." - Comment from Shirin
"I've been using Neoticker RT with IQFeed for two months, and I'm very happy with both of the products (I've had IQFeed for two years with very few complaints). The service from both companies is exceptional." - Comment from Public Forum
"Can I get another account from you? I am tired of ******* going down so often" - Comment from George
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
Viewing User Profile for: redev
About Contact
Last Post: Feb 18, 2008 01:11 PM
Interests:
AIM:
Yahoo IM:
Post Statistics
redev has contributed to 1 posts out of 21185 total posts (0.00%) in 5,906 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Miscellaneous Messages » Support for Linux API for the datafeed? Feb 18, 2008 01:11 PM (Total replies: 33)

Yes, an OS independent version would be great. I am running Windows in a virtual machine for this product only. This is a waste of CPU time and Memory. Support other platforms. A socket is a socket on any machine.

Thanks
Kirk

Time: Fri April 19, 2024 2:37 AM CFBB v1.2.0 13 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003