Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"Thank God for your Data Feed as the only Zippers I see are on my pants (LOL), and no more 200 pip spikes to mess up charts." - Comment from Spiro via Email
"There is no doubt that IQFeed is the best data provider. I am very satisfied with your services. And IQFeed is the only one that I would recommend to my friends. Now, most of them are using your product in China." - Comment from Zhezhe
"I am very pleased with the DTNIQ system for quotes and news." - Comment from Larry
"I am enjoying the feed very much - so superior to the broker provided feed I was previously using." - Comment from George
"Thanks for the great product and support. During this week of high volume trading, my QuoteTracker + IQ Feed setup never missed a beat. Also, thanks for your swiftness in responding to data issues. I was on ******* for a few years before I made the switch over early this year, and wish I had done it a long time ago." - Comment from Ken
"Very impressed with the quality of your feed - ******* is a real donkey in comparison." - Comment from A.C. via Email
"This beats the pants off CQG, I am definitely switching to the ProphetX 3.0!" - Comment from Stephen
"I just wanted to let you know how fast and easy I found it to integrate IQFeed into our existing Java code using your JNI client. In my experience, such things almost never go so smoothly - great job!" - Comment from Nate
"I am a hedge fund manager here. It’s funny, I have a Bloomberg terminal and a Bridge feed, but I still like having my DTN feed!" - Comment from Feras
"For anyone considering using DTN.IQ for a data feed, my experience with the quality of data and the tech support has been very positive." - Comment from Public Forum
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
Viewing User Profile for: skoptions
About Contact
Last Post: Jan 19, 2023 11:30 PM
Interests:
Email: s-kim@pacbell.net
AIM:
Yahoo IM:
Post Statistics
skoptions has contributed to 4 posts out of 21185 total posts (0.02%) in 650 days (0.01 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Data Questions » identifying weekly options vs others Jan 19, 2023 11:30 PM (Total replies: 2)

Hi, is there a way to identify options that are weekly vs the regular monthly-type or LEAP options by their symbol name? Thank you

New IQFeed Forum » Clarification on number of connections per second Dec 12, 2022 12:10 AM (Total replies: 1)

I was looking for clarifications on the rate limiting for historical data requests. In the post describing this, it said whenever you make a new history request, your number of active requests is increased by 1. Every 1/25th of a second (40 milliseconds) this number decreases by one. As long as you don't exceed a rolling average of 50 history requests per second, you will avoid the "too many requests" error. In other words: time your requests such that you do not exceed 50 per second."

Does this mean I can make 50 new historical requests per second, even if the previous ones have not finished? Or do existing historical requests count in this 50 count as well? For example, if I have currently 15 historical data request ongoing, assuming they don't finish soon, am I limited to 50 new historical requests or 35 (50-15) requests in the next second?

IQFeed Developer Support » determine is options symbol has "zero bid" Jul 12, 2022 09:59 AM (Total replies: 2)

Hi, just checking to see if anyone in developer support has seen this question? Thank you

IQFeed Developer Support » determine is options symbol has "zero bid" Jul 10, 2022 07:31 PM (Total replies: 2)

Hi, what would be the best way to determine if an options symbol has a "zero bid"?

Time: Fri April 19, 2024 6:34 PM CFBB v1.2.0 8 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003