Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"I had always used ******* but for the past 2 weeks have been trying DTN IQFeed. Customer support has been extraordinary. They call just to make sure your problem hasn't recurred." - Comment from Public Forum
"Version 4.0.0.2 has been working well for me and I appreciate that it is now a much tighter client to work with. I feel I can go to press with my own application and rely on a stable platform" - Comment from David in IA.
"Thanks for the great product and support. During this week of high volume trading, my QuoteTracker + IQ Feed setup never missed a beat. Also, thanks for your swiftness in responding to data issues. I was on ******* for a few years before I made the switch over early this year, and wish I had done it a long time ago." - Comment from Ken
"I use IQ Feed, Great stuff as far as data analysis information, storage and retrieval is concerned." - Comment from Public Forum
"Thanks for all of your help. Great customer service deserves to be recognized which one the reasons I've been a customer of DTN for over 10 years!" - Comment from Stuart
"Interactive Brokers tick data was inconsistent, so I have switched to using DTN exclusively. It is great to no longer have to worry about my datafeed all day long." - Comment from Philippe
"I will tell others who want to go into trading that DTN ProphetX is an invaluable tool, I don't think anyone can trade without it..." - Comment from Luther
"You have an excellent feed. Very few spikes for Spot Forex." - Comment from Public Forum Post
"I'm very glad I switched to IQFeed. It's working perfectly with no lag, even during fast market conditions." - Comment from Andy via Email
"Thank you so much - awesome feed, awesome service!" - Comment from Greg via Email
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
Viewing User Profile for: NLaSalle
About Contact
Last Post: Jun 25, 2019 05:59 PM
Interests:
AIM:
Yahoo IM:
Post Statistics
NLaSalle has contributed to 3 posts out of 21185 total posts (0.01%) in 1,763 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
New IQFeed Forum » IQ Feed client on Mac does not work Jun 25, 2019 05:59 PM (Total replies: 9)

awesome thanks

New IQFeed Forum » IQ Feed client on Mac does not work Jun 25, 2019 04:56 PM (Total replies: 9)

when I launch the MAC client the connect button is grey and not enabled and the field says "awaiting product ID and version" I can pass my product ID through my C++ app on Windows, but how do I do that with the Wine versions?

New IQFeed Forum » IQ Feed client on Mac does not work Jun 23, 2019 02:15 PM (Total replies: 9)

I have the same issue, how do you actually connect to the feed? (I'm an API customer) the terminal command: "open -a IQFeed" doesn't work.

On windows the ShellExecute(); function works from code, but how do I do this on mac/linux from code?
Edited by NLaSalle on Jun 23, 2019 at 07:54 PM

Time: Fri April 19, 2024 8:02 PM CFBB v1.2.0 8 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003