Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"I cannot believe what a difference it makes trading with ProphetX!" - Comment from Bruce in Los Angeles
"Everything is working great with the API. I love it." - Comment from Calvin
"As a past ******* customer(and not a happy one), IQ Feed by DTN is a much better and cheaper product with great customer support. I have had no problems at all since switching over." - Comment from Public Forum
"IQFeed version 4 is a real screamer compared to anything else I have seen." - Comment from Tom
"IQ feed works very well, does not have all of the normal interruptions I have grown used to on *******" - Comment from Mark
"I just wanted to let u know that your data feed/service is by far the best!!! Your unfiltered tick data is excellent for reading order flow and none of your competitors delivers this quality of data!" - Comment from Peter via Email
"I started a trial a few weeks back before the market went wild. DTN.IQ didn’t miss anything and beat my other provider. I decided to stay with you because of the great service through all the volatility." - Comment from Mike
"I was on the phone with a friend who uses CQG and right after the Fed announcement, CQG was as much as 30 seconds behind DTN.IQ. Some quotes were off by as much as 15-18 cents. Your feed never missed a beat." - Comment from Roger
"I used to have *******, but they are way more money for the same thing. I have had no probs with data from DTN since switching over." - Comment from Public Forum Post
"Previously I was using *******. IQFeed is WAY more economical, and for my charting needs is just as good, if not better." - Comment from Public Forum Post
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
Viewing User Profile for: Rick
About Contact
Last Post: Feb 4, 2017 10:54 AM
Interests:
Yabba Dabba Doo!
Email: rfwmsllc@hotmail.com
AIM:
Yahoo IM:
Post Statistics
Rick has contributed to 1 posts out of 21193 total posts (0.00%) in 2,652 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
DTN.IQ Client Software Support » IQ Client Error on Log In Feb 4, 2017 10:54 AM (Total replies: 1)

Hello - I just installed the latest version of the IQFeed client v 5.2.5.0 and now am getting the attached error message when trying to use either EXCEL or my IRT trading software.

I haven't had this problem before, but needed some help to resolve. I have a message into support also, but thought I would cover the forum base also in case someone picks this up sooner.

I'm running Windows 10 also so don't know if that has anything to do with it either.

Thanks,

Rick

Rick

Time: Thu May 9, 2024 8:44 AM CFBB v1.2.0 15 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003