Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"You are much better than lawyers or the phone company because you answer the phone when I call! I just love your customer service." - Comment from Isreal
"I like you guys better than *******...much more stable and a whole lot fewer issues." - Comment from Philip
"My broker in Davenport suggested I give you a try as he uses your service and says its the best." - Comment from Bill via RT Chat
"The service is great, I see a noticeable improvement in my volume profiles over [broker]'s data feed" - Comment from Larry
"It’s so nice to be working with real professionals!" - Comment from Len
"Everything is working amazing now. I'm already impressed with the true-tick feed of IQFeed and it's ability to support my 480 symbol layout." - Comment from Tyler via Email
"Everything is working great ! Very impressive client. The news refreshes better and is more pertinent than the ******* feed I paid $ 100/month for. I Also like the charts a lot." - Comment from Leon
"Boy, probably spent a thousand hours trying to get ******* API to work right. And now two hours to have something running with IQFeed. Hmmm, guess I was pretty stupid to fight rather than switch all this time. And have gotten more customer service from you guys already than total from them… in five years." - Comment from Jim
"Thanks for the great product and support. During this week of high volume trading, my QuoteTracker + IQ Feed setup never missed a beat. Also, thanks for your swiftness in responding to data issues. I was on ******* for a few years before I made the switch over early this year, and wish I had done it a long time ago." - Comment from Ken
"I am very pleased with the DTNIQ system for quotes and news." - Comment from Larry
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
Viewing User Profile for: mongfa
About Contact
Last Post: Jul 30, 2014 06:25 PM
Interests:
Email: 196118@naver.com
AIM:
Yahoo IM:
Post Statistics
mongfa has contributed to 4 posts out of 21183 total posts (0.02%) in 3,552 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:

same loops code with another datafeed is working correctly. but it's not work with iqfeed

I also have this problem. could you give us sample code or solution?

IQFeed 3rd Party Software Support » MATLAB R2013b connection problem Jul 27, 2014 12:41 PM (Total replies: 3)

Edited by mongfa on Jul 27, 2014 at 12:44 PM

1. In daily bar. Some 2 decimal the value is incorrect even 3 decimal price scale exist, and close time field value is invalid.

Please check the attached selected row. and give me some help.

2. how can i solve this

>> c = iqf('4xxxxxx','xxxxxxx')

c =

iqf with properties:

User: 'xxxxxx'
Password: 'xxxxxxx'
Port: {[1x1 System.Net.Sockets.Socket]}
PortName: {'Admin'}
Assembly: 'C:\Program Files (x86)\DTN\IQFeed\Example Apps\Interop.DTNIQFeedCOMLib.dll'

>> history(c,'SPY',5000, 'Daily' )
Warning: Error occurred while executing delegate callback:
Message: ÀÌ Å¬·¡½ºÀÇ ÇØ´ç ºñµ¿±â ¸Þ¼­µå¿¡¼­ IAsyncResult °³Ã¼¸¦ ¹ÝȯÇÏÁö ¾Ê¾Ò½À´Ï´Ù.

¸Å°³ º¯¼ö À̸§: asyncResult
Source: System
HelpLink:

Edited by mongfa on Jul 27, 2014 at 08:56 AM
Edited by mongfa on Jul 27, 2014 at 08:56 AM

Time: Tue April 16, 2024 12:56 PM CFBB v1.2.0 11 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003