Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"Very impressed with the quality of your feed - ******* is a real donkey in comparison." - Comment from A.C. via Email
"Everything is working great ! Very impressive client. The news refreshes better and is more pertinent than the ******* feed I paid $ 100/month for. I Also like the charts a lot." - Comment from Leon
"And by the way, have to say this. I love the IQFeed software. It's rock solid and it has a really nice API." - Comment from Thomas via RT Chat
"I will tell others who want to go into trading that DTN ProphetX is an invaluable tool, I don't think anyone can trade without it..." - Comment from Luther
"I had always used ******* but for the past 2 weeks have been trying DTN IQFeed. Customer support has been extraordinary. They call just to make sure your problem hasn't recurred." - Comment from Public Forum
"I am enjoying the feed very much - so superior to the broker provided feed I was previously using." - Comment from George
"If you want customer service that answers the phone, your best bet is IQFeed. I cannot stop praising them or their technical support. They are always there for you, and they are quick. I have used ****** too but the best value is IQFeed." - Comment from Public Forum
"Boy, probably spent a thousand hours trying to get ******* API to work right. And now two hours to have something running with IQFeed. Hmmm, guess I was pretty stupid to fight rather than switch all this time. And have gotten more customer service from you guys already than total from them… in five years." - Comment from Jim
"If someone needs the best quality data and backfill beyond what their broker provides at a rate that is the best in the industry, I highly recommend IQFeed." - Comment from Josh via Public Forum
"I was on the phone with a friend who uses CQG and right after the Fed announcement, CQG was as much as 30 seconds behind DTN.IQ. Some quotes were off by as much as 15-18 cents. Your feed never missed a beat." - Comment from Roger
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
Viewing User Profile for: kxrdart
About Contact
Last Post: Aug 17, 2007 08:00 AM
Interests:
AIM:
Yahoo IM:
Post Statistics
kxrdart has contributed to 4 posts out of 19160 total posts (0.02%) in 5,427 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:

"Jay, Can you give us an update on the status of the server upgrade?"

Did I miss the response to this question or was it answered privately or still open ?

IQFeed Datafeed Wish List » Add seconds to the quote timestamp Jan 23, 2007 08:32 PM (Total replies: 17)

DTN has been promising second timestamps for at least 3 years maybe 4 ....Don't hold your breath.

POLLS & SURVEYS » Feature Survey Part 1 - Level 1 Data Feed Oct 13, 2004 11:28 AM (Total replies: 24)

Hi Tim,

I guess my requirements would be to download todays 1 or 5 minute bars on 2000 symbols in a time of less then 3 minutes. Is this realistic and currently doable ? Since I already have the previous days history local I just need a total bar snapshot for the day.

Thx

Posted: Yesterday @ 02:02 PM [Quote Post] [Reply To Post] [Edit Message] Msg. 17 of 21
I would like to do scanning on my local PC several times a day. It would be nice if I could retrieve only the 1 minute or 5 minute bars for the current day on a list of symbols. I do not need to establish a streaming connection to the symbol but need to get all the bars from open to current time when the request is submitted. Could a service like this be implemented ?

Thx

DTN_Tim_Russell
-IQ Server Developer-

DTN Market Access, LLC.

NEW Posted: Yesterday @ 02:05 PM [Quote Post] [Reply To Post] Msg. 18 of 21
I'm pretty sure you can already do this via history lookup. If you're looking for something different, could you go into some more detail?

Thanks

POLLS & SURVEYS » Feature Survey Part 1 - Level 1 Data Feed Oct 12, 2004 02:02 PM (Total replies: 24)

I would like to do scanning on my local PC several times a day. It would be nice if I could retrieve only the 1 minute or 5 minute bars for the current day on a list of symbols. I do not need to establish a streaming connection to the symbol but need to get all the bars from open to current time when the request is submitted. Could a service like this be implemented ?

Thx

Time: Fri July 19, 2019 7:10 AM CFBB v1.2.0 15 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003